Los Alcazares & Los Narejos
Los Alcazares is situated right on the shores of the Mar Menor. It is very seasonal as it has a resident population of about 12,000 which increases to almost 100,000 during the summer!!
Los Alcazares has a fantastic coastline with over 7 kilometres of sandy beaches which give direct access to the warm waters of the Mar Menor. Parallel to these beaches and running the entire length of town is the extremely long promenade, which is great for walking and in the quieter winter months cycling. The town centre is relatively spread out and has a good selection of shops whilst the Bahia Centre in the Los Narejos area is packed with international eateries which are always busy during high season. The street market is held every Tuesday morning in Los Alcazares and if you miss that one there is also one in Los Narejos on a Saturday morning. If that isn't enough there is always the the two golf courses of La Serena and Roda or the Golf Delux miniature golf course.
Places of interest & ideas of things to do in Los Alcazares & Los Narejos
- Town Centre: busy and relatively spread out with a good selection of shops, bars and restaurants.
- Bahia Centre: in Los Narejos with large selection of eateries and lively atmosphere.
- Beaches: over 7 kilometres of fine sandy beaches to choose from.
- Promenade: runs parallel to all of the beaches.
- Market: medium Tuesday morning Los Alcazares & medium Saturday morning in Los Narejos.
- Golf: La Serena Golf Course, Roda Golf Course and Golf Delux a miniature golf course.
Ideas of places to twin Los Alcazares & Los Narejos with day or night
- There are plenty of things to do here to keep everyone happy for a whole day. Spend some time walking along the promenade or simply relaxing on the beach soaking up the calming atmosphere!
- Make a stop at Los Alcazares as part of our Day Out Mar Menor to get a real feel for the area.
- Follow our Day Out Sierra Mineras and finish it off with a stop at Los Narejos, maybe enjoying an evening meal at the busy Bahia Centre.