Enjoy the first day of the Spanish Open Golf European Tour Tournament. The Club de Campo Villa de Madrid is in the heart of Madrid city and around 150 players are set to participate in this annual fixture. The prize fund is 1,500,000€ with recent winners including John Rahm (2019 & 2018), Andrew Johnston (2017), James Morrison (2016) and Miguel Angel Jimenez (2015). We'll check into the 4* Hotel in the northern suburbs of Madrid for half board lunch on Wednesday, then enjoy an afternoon / early evening visit to the city centre. Thursday morning we'll take the coach the 4 km to the golf course for a full day of spectating, returning to the hotel for the evening meal. Friday, after enjoying the breakfast we'll check out of the hotel and then have free time in Madrid, starting the return journey around 15:00.
Coach Travel, 2 nights 4* Hotel Half Board (closed menu, drinks not included) and Entrance Ticket to the Thursday (1st day) of the Spanish Open Golf is 225,00€ per person, based on 2 people sharing a twin or double room. The single supplement is 60€.
- Wednesday 14th October: Leave locally 07:00, Arrive hotel 13:30 for half board lunch, afternoon/early evening excursion
- Thursday 15th October: Spanish Golf Open European Tour at the Club de Campo Villa de Madrid, half board evening meal at the hotel
- Friday 4th October: Leave hotel 10:00 with free time in Madrid until 15:00, Arrive Locally 21:00
- Pick Ups: La Zenia Consum, Quesada Consum/Aldi & Sax Repsol
- Coach Travel, 4* Hotel Half Board & Open Golf 1st Day Thursday Ticket: 225€ per person based on 2 people sharing a twin or double room
- Single Supplement: 60€
- Payment: Non refundable deposit of 55€ per person, final payment of 170€ (plus the single supplement if applicable) will be due 1st September.
- Note: If you have any questions, including suitability of the coach tour for any health, mobility or phobia issues which you might have, please email email@example.com before booking.