A fantastic opportunity to experience the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) Masters 1000 Tour in Madrid during May 2020. Take a look at the photos for the top 10 ranked male and female players participating this year. Included are Category 1 tickets for Centre Court (Estadio Manolo Santana) Lateral Este for the evening match on Monday 4th and the day match on Tuesday 5th, the players are confirmed the evening before. The tickets also allow entrance into the tennis garden where there are more courts. We arrive early afternoon on the Monday, after checking in, having lunch and a relax, we take the coach the 11km to the Caja Magica to enjoy the evening match. We return on Tuesday for the day match, relaxing afterwards with a meal at the hotel, and we travel back after breakfast on Wednesday.
Coach Travel, 2 nights 4* Hotel Half Board is 265,00€ per person, based on 2 people sharing a twin or double room includes Category 1 ticket for Centre Court on Monday evening and Tuesday day.
- Monday 4th May 2020: Leave locally 07:00, Arrive hotel 13:00, lunch, evening match (approx 20:00-00:00) at the Caja Magica
- Tuesday 5th May 2020: Caja Magica day match (approx 12:00-18:30), evening meal at the hotel
- Wednesday 6th May 2020: Leave hotel 10:00, Arrive Locally 16:00
- Pick Ups: La Zenia Consum, Quesada Consum/Aldi & Sax Repsol
- APT Madrid Open Tickets (1xevening & 1xday) Coach Travel & 4* Hotel HB: 265€ per person based on 2 people sharing a twin or double room
- Payment: Non refundable deposit of 65€ per person, final payment of 200€ due 5th April.
- Note: If you have any questions, including suitability of the coach tour for any health, mobility or phobia issues which you might have, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before booking.