- Town Centre: old town with narrow winding streets situated around the Plaza de Ayuntamiento.
- Castillo de los Fajardo or de los Vélez: the castle ruins are closed, but a walk up via the old town is well worth the stunning views from the top.
- Casa Pintada: houses a collection of Cristobal Gabaron’s art and other exhibitors.
- Palacio del Marques de Menahermosa: houses El Cigarralejo collection of Iberian art, it is free and is open Tuesday-Sunday 10.30-14.00.
- Museum de Art de San Miguel: houses a collection of religious art, it is free and is open Tuesday-Sunday 11.00-13.00.
- Artists Market: held on the second Sunday of each month in the Plaza de Ayuntamiento from 09.00-14.00.
- Vias Verde: www.viaverdedelnoroeste.com cycling and walking route which follows the old Murcia - Caravaca railway line.