- Old Town: a maze of small, twisting old streets centred around the Plaza de Espana and Plaza Vieja.
- New Town: large modern street packed with shops.
- Museum Don Pepe Marsilla House: the stately home of the wealthy Bullas resident Don Pepe Marsilla, it has been renovated and refurbished to represent a typical house of an aristocrat at the turn of the 19th century. It is open to Thursday & Friday 11.00-14.00, Saturday 11.00-14.00 and 17.00-20.00 and last year cost 3€ for per adult and 2€ for a child or pensioner.
- Artists Market: held on the first Sunday of every month from 09.00-14.00 right in the centre of the old town.
- Vias Verde: www.viaverdedelnoroeste.com cycling and walking route which follows the old Murcia - Caravaca railway line.