A marvellous coach tour to the Horse Racing Track in Madrid, where there are 7 flat races, one of which is a ‘Nacional Gran Premio Category A’ with a first prize of 24,000€. The hotel is a few kilometres from the Hipódromo de la Zarzuela, which was designed and built in the 1930's. We arrive early afternoon on the Saturday, after checking in, having lunch and a relax, we take the coach into the centre of Madrid for an exciting, fun filled, gastronomy cultural crawl. Race day takes place on Sunday, after which we have an evening at the hotel, and we travel back after breakfast on Monday.
Basic Entrance to the Hipodromo is included, you can choose to upgarde a VIP entrance for an additional 60€ (price will be confirmed at the start of the autumn race season at the end of September) which includes food, drink and seats in the special stand and has a smart casual dress code. These can be chosen at time of booking and paid for with the final instalment.
Coach Travel, 2 nights 3* Hotel Half Board is 185,00€ per person, based on 2 people sharing a twin or double room includes basic Horse Racing Ticket
- Saturday 9th November: Leave locally 07:00, Arrive hotel 13:00, lunch, afternoon/early evening exciting, fun filled, gastronomy cultural crawl Madrid centre
- Sunday 10th November: Horse Racing 11:00-15:50, evening meal at the hotel
- Monday 11th November: Leave hotel 10:00, Arrive Locally 16:00
- Pick Ups: La Zenia Consum, Quesada Consum/Aldi & Sax Repsol
- Coach Travel & 3* Hotel HB: 185€ per person based on 2 people sharing a twin or double room
- Horse Racing Tickets: Basic entrance is included or you can upgard to a VIP entrance for 60€ per person (price to be confirmed) with smart casual dress code
- Payment: Non refundable deposit of 85€ per person, final payment of 100€ (plus optionnal Horse Racing Ticket upgarde) due 5th October.
- Note: If you have any questions, including suitability of the coach tour for any health, mobility or phobia issues which you might have, please email email@example.com before booking.