Date: Wednesday 8th & Thursday 9th November 2023
Approximate Times: Leave locally on Wednesday 8th at 08:00, Arrive locally on Thursday 9th at 18:30
Express Pick Ups: Quesada Consum/Aldi, Torrevieja Carrefour, La Zenia Consum
Coach Travel & 4* Hotel Spa Juan Montiel with Half Board including Wine & Water, 1 Menu del Dia, Visits to 2 Museums & the Geode Mina Rica: 157.50€ per person based on 2 people sharing (all rooms have showers over the bath)
Payment: 65.00€ deposit at time of booking, final payment of 100€ in October 2023
Single Supplement: + 25€ (6 available)
Extra Information: Click on the Itinerary tab to view the full itinerary including photos.
Visiting the Geode in the Mine:
Visiting the Geode in the Mine requires you to have a good level of mobility. You can enter with walking sticks or crutches, but not with walkers, wheelchairs or scooters. You need to be able to remain standing for 90 minutes and to be able to descend and ascend 160 steps in each direction.
The mine is an enclosed underground space and is therefore not suitable for anyone with claustrophobia, breathing or anxiety issues which can be brought on by being in an enclosed underground environment.
You must wear trainers to visit the mine and put on a mask when you are peering inside the crystal cave. You are given a hair net and helmet to wear, light weight clothes are idea as it is a constant 18 degrees in the mine.
There is the option to enjoy the coach tour without visiting the mine. You will have a two and a half hour stop in the area where the mine tours start. There is a lovely view from here to the sea, picnic tables and benches, a unisex toilet, drink and snack vending machine and the coach will be open for you to use.
Note: If you have any questions, including suitability of the coach tour for any health, mobility or phobia issues which you might have, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before booking.
Basic Travel Assistance Insurance: is included in the cost of this coach tour, with point of repatriation sbeing the origin of this tour.
Passenger Numbers: minimum of 20, maximum of 30
Coach Tour 8th & 9th November 2023 Giant Crystal Geode
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of the EuroTourGuide Coach Tours
These conditions set out clearly and simply the responsibilities which EuroTourGuide have to you and which you in turn have to us. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, by booking a Tour you agree to accept them.
Booking your Tour
- All Tours must be paid in full at time of booking via the online booking system.
- All Tours are non refundable and can not be credited when cancelled by the customer or when the customer is not present at the place and time of departure from the pick up point.
- Exact pick up time will be confirmed prior to the date of the Tour
Your requests & obligations
- Children of 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- EuroTourGuide can not allocate seats on the coach, except in the case of the registered disabled which have be notified to us at the time of booking. Your chosen seat on the coach is yours for the entire duration of the tour, unless requested to move by a member of the EuroTourGuide team.
- EuroTourGuide informs you that smoking is not permitted on the coach and no animals will be admitted, except those used by the registered disabled which have been notified to us at the time of booking.
- EuroTourGuide informs you that every effort will be made to cater for special conditions such as dietary requirements, medical conditions etc, which have been notified to us at the time of booking, but can not always guarantee that these will be met during the Tour and accepts no liability for either the provision or non provision of the above.
- EuorTourGuide reserves the unconditional right to refuse a booking or terminate a client's booking before or during the Tour, in the event of unreasonable conduct which in our opinion is likely to cause damage, distress, danger or annoyance to other clients, employees, property or to any third party.
If we cancel or amend your booking
- EuroTourGuide reserves the right to make amendments, such as pick up points or the itinerary when necessary, and we will do our best to keep you informed.
- EuroTourGuide reserves the right to cancel a Tour for reasons beyond our control such as lack of bookings, extreme weather, changes or cancellation to programmes or events, force majeure, etc. Should this situation occur EuroTourGuide will refund 100% of the monies paid, except in the case where tickets or entrances, accommodation and travel or any other items, are non-refunded by the supplier, when a proportional partial refund will be issued.
Your responsibilities during the Tour
- All customers are responsible for themselves throughout the duration of the Tour and agree to comply with the schedule set out by the Guide on the day. EuroTourGuide will not be held responsible for any loss or expenses suffered by the customer who is missing from the stated collection point at the stated time during the Tour.
- EuroTourGuide does not accept any responsibility for damage, loss or injury to customers or their possessions during the duration of the Tour. Neither is EuroTourGuide responsible in anyway for customers vehicles, including where they are parked at the pick up point.
Our responsibilities during the Tour
- If a customer should experience an unfortunately event, such as a medical emergency or robbery during the Tour, we will make every effort possible to give as much help as possible, but can not accept any liability or be held responsible in anyway.
- EuroTourGuide takes all reasonable care when selecting their destinations and suppliers such as coach companies, restaurants, attractions, venues etc, and can not under any circumstances be held responsible for any damage, loss or injury to customers or their possessions resulting from the services provided by the suppliers.
- EuroTourGuide takes all reasonable care when selecting destinations and suppliers such as coach companies, restaurants, attractions, venues etc, and can not be held responsible for the failure of the suppliers to provide an acceptable level of service.
- EuroTourGuide plans the Tours to allow for reasonable delays, in the event that the delay is substantial and results in the missing of a planned event or destination, liability is restricted to returning you to the point of departure.
Feedback & Comments
- EuroTourGuide welcomes honest and constructive feedback, however we kindly request that any issues be highlighted to us at the time of experiencing the issue, giving us the opportunity to resolve it to a satisfactory level.