Extra places are possible, but are subject to hotel room availability. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a booking.
Enjoy the first day of the Spanish Open Golf European Tour Tournament. The Club de Campo Villa de Madrid is in the heart of Madrid city and 156 players are set to participate in this annual fixture. The prize fund is 1,500,000€ with recent winners including John Rahm (2018), Andrew Johnston (2017), James Morrison(2016) and Miguel Angel Jimenez (2015). We'll check into the 4* Hotel (with spa) between Madrid and Toldeo for half board lunch on Wednesday, then enjoy an afternoon / early evening excursion. Thursday morning we'll take the coach the 40 km to the golf course for a full day of spectating, returning to the hotel for the evening meal with the option to enjoy the spa. Thursday, after enjoying the breakfast we'll start the return journey.
Entrance to the Spanish Golf Open on Thursday, Coach Travel, 2 nights 4* Hotel Half Board (drinks not included) is 185,00€ per person, based on 2 people sharing a twin or double room.
- Wednesday 2nd October: Leave locally 07:00, Arrive hotel 13:00 for half board lunch, afternoon/early evening excursion
- Thursday 3rd October: Spanish Golf Open European Tour at the Club de Campo Villa de Madrid (ticket included), half board evening meal at the hotel
- Friday 4th October: Leave hotel 10:00, Arrive Locally 16:00
- Pick Ups: La Zenia Consum, Quesada Consum/Aldi & Sax Repsol
- Golf Ticket, Coach Travel & 4* Hotel Half Board: 185€ per person based on 2 people sharing a twin or double room
- Payment: Non refundable deposit of 85€ per person, final payment of 100€ due 5th September.
- Note: If you have any questions, including suitability of the coach tour for any health, mobility or phobia issues which you might have, please email email@example.com before booking.