Date: Tuesday 29th November 2022 to Thursday 1st December 2022
Approximate Times: Leave locally on the 29th at 08:00, Arrive locally on the 1st at 18:00
Pick Ups: Torrevieja Carrefour & Quesada Consum/Aldi
4* City Centre Hotel B&B, Coach Travel, L’Albufera Lake Boat Ride with Menu del Dia & Lladro Factory Visit: 165,00€ per person based on 2 people sharing (all rooms have baths with a shower over the bath)
Single Supplement: 40€ (there are a small number available, please contact Jessica before booking)
Payment: 50€ non-refundable deposit at time of booking, final payment by bank transfer of 115€ (155€ Single Supplement) in October 2022
Extra Information: Click on the Itinerary tab to view the full itinerary
Note: If you have any questions, including suitability of the coach tour for any health, mobility or phobia issues which you might have, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before booking.
Covid Prevention Precautions on the Coach: Masks will need to be worn at all times whilst on the coach and hands will need to be sanitiser before each embarkation.
Coach Tour 29th November-1st December 2022 L'Albufera Lake, Lladro & Valencia
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of the EuroTourGuide Coach Tours
These conditions set out clearly and simply the responsibilities which EuroTourGuide have to you and which you in turn have to us. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, by booking a Tour you agree to accept them.
Booking your Tour
- All Tours must be paid in full at time of booking via the online booking system.
- All Tours are non refundable and can not be credited when cancelled by the customer or when the customer is not present at the place and time of departure from the pick up point.
- Exact pick up time will be confirmed prior to the date of the Tour
Your requests & obligations
- Children of 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- EuroTourGuide can not allocate seats on the coach, except in the case of the registered disabled which have be notified to us at the time of booking. Your chosen seat on the coach is yours for the entire duration of the tour, unless requested to move by a member of the EuroTourGuide team.
- EuroTourGuide informs you that smoking is not permitted on the coach and no animals will be admitted, except those used by the registered disabled which have been notified to us at the time of booking.
- EuroTourGuide informs you that every effort will be made to cater for special conditions such as dietary requirements, medical conditions etc, which have been notified to us at the time of booking, but can not always guarantee that these will be met during the Tour and accepts no liability for either the provision or non provision of the above.
- EuorTourGuide reserves the unconditional right to refuse a booking or terminate a client's booking before or during the Tour, in the event of unreasonable conduct which in our opinion is likely to cause damage, distress, danger or annoyance to other clients, employees, property or to any third party.
If we cancel or amend your booking
- EuroTourGuide reserves the right to make amendments, such as pick up points or the itinerary when necessary, and we will do our best to keep you informed.
- EuroTourGuide reserves the right to cancel a Tour for reasons beyond our control such as lack of bookings, extreme weather, changes or cancellation to programmes or events, force majeure, etc. Should this situation occur EuroTourGuide will refund 100% of the monies paid, except in the case where tickets or entrances, accommodation and travel or any other items, are non-refunded by the supplier, when a proportional partial refund will be issued.
Your responsibilities during the Tour
- All customers are responsible for themselves throughout the duration of the Tour and agree to comply with the schedule set out by the Guide on the day. EuroTourGuide will not be held responsible for any loss or expenses suffered by the customer who is missing from the stated collection point at the stated time during the Tour.
- EuroTourGuide does not accept any responsibility for damage, loss or injury to customers or their possessions during the duration of the Tour. Neither is EuroTourGuide responsible in anyway for customers vehicles, including where they are parked at the pick up point.
Our responsibilities during the Tour
- If a customer should experience an unfortunately event, such as a medical emergency or robbery during the Tour, we will make every effort possible to give as much help as possible, but can not accept any liability or be held responsible in anyway.
- EuroTourGuide takes all reasonable care when selecting their destinations and suppliers such as coach companies, restaurants, attractions, venues etc, and can not under any circumstances be held responsible for any damage, loss or injury to customers or their possessions resulting from the services provided by the suppliers.
- EuroTourGuide takes all reasonable care when selecting destinations and suppliers such as coach companies, restaurants, attractions, venues etc, and can not be held responsible for the failure of the suppliers to provide an acceptable level of service.
- EuroTourGuide plans the Tours to allow for reasonable delays, in the event that the delay is substantial and results in the missing of a planned event or destination, liability is restricted to returning you to the point of departure.
Feedback & Comments
- EuroTourGuide welcomes honest and constructive feedback, however we kindly request that any issues be highlighted to us at the time of experiencing the issue, giving us the opportunity to resolve it to a satisfactory level.