A fantastic opportunity to experience the joint men's and women's singles and doubles professional tennis tournament in Madrid during May 2023. Included are lower level tickets for Centre Court (see itinerary for seating plan) for the day matches on Tuesday 3rd and Wednesday 4th, the players are confirmed the evening before. The tickets, which give access to Centre Court, Court 3 and all of the Tennis Garden Courts cost 178€.
The seats are lower level in section B4 North, where we enjoyed the 2022 edition from and are always in the full shade. You can check out the view from the seats on the 3D Digital Venue website - select B04 row 10
. The matches that were played during these two days in 2022 were:
Centre Court: Andrey Rublev v Jack Draper, Daria Kasatkina v Sara Sorribes, Noval Djokovic v Gael Monfils
Court 3: Hubert Horkacz v Hugo Dellien, Miomir Kecmanovic v Alexander Bublik, Frances Tiafoe v Cristian Garin
Tennis Garden Court 4: Jamie Murray & Michael Venus v Petro Tsitsipas & Stefanos Tsitsipas, Cameron Norrie & Tommy Paul v Marcelo Melo & Alexander Zverev
Centre Court: Ons Jabeur v Simona Halep, Marin Cilic v Alexander Zverev, Rafael Nadal v Miomir Kecmanovic
Court 3: Dusan Lajoviv v Casper Rudd, Carlos Alcaraz & Marc Lopez v Wesley Koolhof & Neal Skupski, Hubert Hurkacz v Alejandro Davidovich Fokina
Tennis Garden Court 4: Juan Sebastian Cabal & Robert Farah v Raven Klaasen & Ben ;clachlan, Cameron Norrie v John Isner, David Goffin v Botic Van De Zandschulp
The 4* Eurostars Arenas de Pinto Hotel is located 17km south of the Caja Magica. A once daily transfer to and from the tennis is provided. Breakfast (included) is a hot buffet and you can choose to take your evening meal in the hotel or join the group at a local restaurant (not included). For more information about the hotel check out the official website
Coach Tour Information
- Date & Time: Monday 1st 2023 10:00 to Thursday 4th May 2023 18:00
- Pick Up Points: Los Alcazares, La Zenia Consum, Quesada Consum/Aldi & Petrer
- Coach Travel & 4* Eurostars Arenas de Pinto Hotel B&B & Centre Court Tennis Tickets to 2 day Session: 399,00€ per person based on 2 people sharing (includes tennis tickets at 178€)
- Payment: 190€ deposit at time of booking, final payment of 209€ by 1st March 2023
- Single Supplement: there are 8 single supplements available for an additional payment of 70€.
- Extra Information: Click on the Itinerary tab to view the full itinerary including photos.
- Note: If you have any questions, including suitability of the coach tour for any health, mobility or phobia issues which you might have, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before booking.
- Basic Travel Assistance Insurance: is included in the cost for all Residents of Spain, Non Residents are recommended to contract their own travel insurance.
- Mimimun Number Required of 26